Are you the type of individual that likes to strike up a conversation? Always wanting to say Hello? How are you doing? How can I Help you? If so…. We have the career for you! The O’Neill Automotive Group is looking for an individual to fill the role of Client Services Consultant at our flagship O’Neill Nissan location.
The Client Services Consultant serves as the primary liaison to greet visitors by phone and in person. You are the first contact between the organization and its clients.
As a Client Services Consultant you perform various functions that include, answering a multi-line telephone system, receiving visitors, customers, and prospects in a timely, professional manner, as well as providing information and support to other departments as required.
The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a consultant in assisting customers with any automotive need, and for providing customer service support to the Sales, Service and Parts departments.
- Attending to customers with a clear, friendly voice along with a professional demeanor.
- Answering phone system and transferring customers/prospects to the appropriate department and ensure proper follow-up in a timely manner.
- Directing customers upon entering the building to the appropriate department and ensure proper follow up to confirm customers have been taken care of.
- Handling customer concerns with sincere understanding and refer them to the appropriate individual/department for resolution.
- Maintaining confidentiality of customer and company information
- Ensuring all company safety policies and procedures are strictly followed.
- Ensuring customer areas are tidy and stocked with complimentary snacks and beverages.
- Confirming with immediate management that there are no outstanding tasks to be completed before leaving the dealership at the end of each shift.
The successful candidate must have exceptional communication skills, professional phone etiquette, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience in retail customer service within the automotive industry is considered an asset.
This is an exciting opportunity to maximize career potential and grow with an expanding organization.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you require assistance in completing your application or need any accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please email your request to peo[email protected] and we would be happy to help!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person