Photography - Sales Associate / Studio Photographer
"You don't take a photograph, you make it- “ Ansel Adams"
Do what you love, and make money doing it. That's what you want, right? Of course, it is. Check out the details below and see if this position piques your interest. The Job: photographer
What you need to have:
- A pulse. Sorry, no zombies.
- A personality. Preferably a good one.
- A reliable method of transportation. Car, truck, helicopter.. you get the idea.
- A passion for photography.
- Experience using a camera. A real camera. Your iPhone doesn't count.
- A passionate hatred of banality. It's a big word, it's OK if you have to look it up.
- Style, confidence, and maturity.
Here's what we'd like you to have (not necessary, just nice):
- Experience using Photoshop
- Experience shooting people (with a camera)
- An understanding of terms like white balancing, F-stop, ISO and DSLR.
- Experience entertaining children (parents, clowns, etc.), or just being silly to make someone smile
- Interest in contortionism.. or just be ok with crouching, sitting, standing, bending, and crawling
In exchange for some or all of these qualities, we offer you the following:
- Competitive wages
- Fun, engaging co-workers
- Use of high-end photography equipment
- Performance bonuses
- Full photography training
- Use of our time-travel device (once built)
- Great bennies. That's benefits, for the layman.
- Flexible hours
- An awesome work environment
Are you still reading this? Good. Send us your resume and let's get going! Please include in your cover letter a brief description of your professional photography experience.
Job Type: Part-time