Bouygues Energies and Services, a leading provider of Facility Management services across Canada, is seeking a Casual Office Cleaner to provide cleaning services for office buildings in Vaughan, Ontario.
Location of Work:
Day Shifts 07:00-15:00 Mon-Fri and Evening Shifts 16:00-22:00 Sun-Thu
$16.50-$17.50 per hour (depending on shift).
The Cleaner will report to our Facilities Administrator and can expect to be offered a variety of shifts. There is the potential for permanent part-time or full-time work to become available in the future!
The ideal candidate will have:
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Relevant cleaning experience in a complex commercial or office space environment;
- Knowledge of standard cleaning procedures, chemicals, products and equipment;
- Knowledge of Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System;
- The ability to pass a Criminal Record Check;
- Operating cleaning machinery such as the auto scrubber and carpet extractor;
- Washing and dusting of walls, windows, ceilings, air vents and ducts, using a ladder as required;
- Wiping and sanitizing washrooms and surfaces;
- Emptying interior and exterior waste baskets and recycling bins;
- Removing garbage and recycling from building and compacting as required;
- Reporting damaged or inoperable fixtures and furniture to the Office Manager;
- Maintaining cleaning equipment, carts, materials and supplies;
- Working effectively and cooperatively with a cleaning partner;
- Ensure all activities are being conducted in accordance with Health & Safety and other policies and procedures.
If you are interested in this role, please apply by submitting a current resume. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.