We're looking for a freelance Festival Coordinator to join our team! Working closely with our Co-founder, this role will be integral to the operations of The Enchanted Forest show by assisting with contracting, administration, event coordination, and “on the ground” coordination of the 4-day festival which runs evenings December 15 to 18, 2022.
Part-time averaging about 6 hours per day with flexibility to extended hours leading up to, during and after the festival.
The Festival Coordintor must be comfortable working outdoors and lifting up to 50 lb. Duties will include:
- Organizing and placing show signage
- Assisting with coordination of vendor areas, bar and food areas
- Managing guests and VIP’s to the festival
- Helping where needed throughout the Festival – “On the ground” project management, including coordinating parking, staff, and volunteers
- Assisting the parking lot
- Helping with post-festival returns and cleaning of the venues
Dates (must be available):
- Set-up: December 13 and 14 from 10AM to 3PM
- Show Dates: December 15, 16, 17, 18 from 3PM to 10:30PM
- Tear-down: December 19 from 10AM to 3PM
By applying to the role, you agree to the terms and conditions posted on our website.
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: $18.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fergus, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: One location