Associate Orthodontist (Future Partnership Opportunity)
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Orthodontist to join our well-established practice in beautiful Thunder Bay, Ontario.
Smilemakers is part of the Corus Orthodontists family and we are looking to add an Associate Orthodontist to the team. Corus is one of the fastest-growing orthodontic partnership networks in North America. Our network is owned and operated by doctors who share a deeply collaborative spirit, an unwavering ambition to provide the world’s best patient care, and an innate growth mindset.
About the role:
The Associate Orthodontist is a central member of our practice, accountable for driving practice performance, leading a high performing team and ultimately enhancing the patient experience in a collaborative environment. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking for a path to ownership in a thriving environment.
What you will be doing - key responsibilities:
- Treatment – leading treatment plan and care and delivering an exceptional patient experience for over 2,000 active patients
- Generating value – educating patients on the value of orthodontic treatment and converting potential patients into active treatment
- Leadership – bringing out the best in those around you as an inspirational leader and motivator
- Community engagement – active participation in community events, such as volunteer engagements, speaking opportunities and networking
- Contribute – we believe in the value of continuous improvement and are always looking for opportunities to enhance and refine the systems and processes we use
- Collaborate – fostering a collaborative practice environment and partnering with peers across the Corus network
What you bring – qualifications:
- Certified Specialist in Orthodontics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to lead a high-functioning team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong decision-making skills
- Detail-oriented and able to work both strategically and tactically
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
What you will benefit from:
- Being part of a network of orthodontists with shared values focused on preserving the integrity of the patient-doctor relationship and providing exceptional patient care
- Mentorship and a strong community where you can learn and share best practices
- A total rewards package that includes a competitive day rate, opportunity for partnership and access to a comprehensive benefits program
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we sincerely value your time and your interest in Corus Orthodontists. We’re looking forward to reviewing your application.
Corus has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and all candidates will be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care