Looking for a dynamic MOA to Assist Family Physicians, Specialists at a busy medical clinic. Previous MOA experience is required. Needs to be friendly and a team player, able to multitask, must have excellent communication skills, ability to work independently. Also expected to help with clinic maintenance and organization, light cleaning.
Working as a team, some of your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Greeting and registering patients.
- Arranging appointments based on referral letters sent by other medical offices
- Scheduling follow-up appointments according to doctor and patient needs
- Confirming appointments
- Answering incoming calls from patients as well as doctors (multi-line switchboard)
- Scanning and indexing into patient (paperless) charts on Healthquest.
- Creating invoices and collecting payment.
- Performing all necessary patient pre-testing, checking vitals etc.
- Performing other duties as required.
- 3rd party billings.
- High school Diploma or other equivalent education in healthcare.
- EMR experience preferred
- Experience with Healthquest will be considered an asset.
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Thank you in advance and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Related keywords: medical office assistant, administrative assistant, receptionist
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Flexible language requirement:
Masks are mandatory.