FORTINOS (Queens Plate 2013) LTD.
330 Queens Plate Dr.
Toronto ON M9W 7J7
Job Title: Assistant Produce Manager
Posting Date: November 12,2019
Posting Expiry Date: November 19,2019
To assist in the effective functioning of the Produce Department, providing customers with the best service, quality and selection of produce while achieving maximum sales and profits with creative product displays.
passion & commitment to customer service is a key driver for our Company
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
- To assist in the creation of effective planograms;
- To assist in the ordering of produce on a daily basis in accordance with product movement and future promotions under the direction of the produce manager;
- To receive produce orders and check all invoices;
- To assist in effective inventory control and price changes of produce items;
- To assist in the direction and supervision of staff;
- To rotate, stock all tables and counters while ensuring the quality of all produce;
- To ensure the safety, sanitation and general maintenance of the department meet with Company standards;
- To perform other duties, as assigned.
- The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a retail produce environment with knowledge of salad bar, bulk and garden centre operations;
- Flexibility to work a variety of hours which include days, evenings, and weekends;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interested applicants please forward you resume to:
- Tony Ferrante, Franchisee
- If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation. NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaw Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Job Type: Full-time
- Produce: 3 years (Required)