DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision, performs a variety of assignments, both technical and clerical, to receive, inspect, store and ship material, but not limited to receipt, control, preparation, material distribution, records, and reports. Receives general direction on new assignment aspects and instructions as to how to perform required tasks and results expected.
- Operates material handling equipment as required to receive, store, and ship material.
- Ability to lift 55pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Performs receiving and shipping inspections and identifies all incoming and outgoing material shipments to determine: a) quantity is as ordered b) no damage is apparent, and c) documentation is available as required.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this position; they are only the major duties.
Weekday Evenings available, 15h30 to 23h30
Sign On Bonus: $750.00 Receive $250 after 90 days of employment, $250 after 4 months of employment and the remaining $250 after 6 months of employment.
Please send your CV by applying or to Sandro Salvo:
- Mail: 2000 rue Halpern street, St-Laurent (Québec) H4S 1N7
Fax : 514-856-3703
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour