Under the supervision of the Vice President-Business Development, the Internal Sales Representative is responsible for the sales of Canadian and American Customs Brokerage services, Customs Consultation, International Transportation as well as our small parcels services.
- Manage existing accounts as well as the development of new customers
- Coordinate the small parcels service (customer service and development)
- Analyze current customer needs as well as those of potential customers
- Liaise with other departments of the business. Work collaboratively with customs and transportation operations to meet the demands and requirements of current clients/prospects
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers
- Pricing, writing and presentation of proposals
- Prepare weekly sales reports
- Data entry and follow ups in the CRM
Skills and experience required
- Bilingual (French being a priority)
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience or in a similar position
- Knowledge of the Transportation industry, customs and brokerage, an important asset
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, marketing or relevant field, an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office, computer skills
- Excellent Customer service, ability to meet the needs and expectations of the customers
- Responsible, proactive, independent, productive and organized
- Excellent teamwork, communication, problem solving and judgement skills
- Ability to learn
What we offer
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in our modern offices in Old Montreal
- Metro stations nearby (Place d’Armes and Square Victoria- OACI)
- Group insurance (medical, dental, life and disability insurance)
- Group RRSP
- Personal days (5 days per year)
- Social activities (5-7, events, outings etc.)
- Gym membership
- Professional Development Plan and support for continuing education
This offer is for our Montreal Office.
Axxess, your best partner!
Our experts are servicing importing and exporting companies, in a global trade environment on a daily basis. Our personalized service makes the difference!
If you are interested in working in a stimulating, dynamic and growing environment where you can directly contribute to the performance of a great company, and more importantly, if you believe you can make a difference, please send us your resume today.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)