- Do you like working in different environments?
- Do you like working on interesting assignments that require problem-solving on the go?
- Do you have industrial construction trade or experience?
- Do you like completing tasks at hand in a safe and efficient manner?
- Can you pass a pre-access drug and alcohol screening?
- Working weekends doesn’t bother you?
- When faced with overtime do you think “bring it on!”?
If you answered yes to the above and want to make great money being part of an exclusive team of conveyor belt technicians then we have the career for you!
Belterra Corporation is an established, leading national provider of conveyor belting and material flow handling products, accessories, and solutions. Through our sixteen branches, Belterra enjoys one of the largest sales and service networks in the Material Handling industry in Canada.
Belterra’s customer-oriented maintenance service has earned us a reputation for being the best in the industry. www.belterra.ca
Our Edmonton, Alberta branch is seeking a few good people to join our field installations team. This is your chance to learn a new skill set, perform interesting and challenging work, and be part of a team—all without having to obtain a skilled trades ticket!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform in-field belting services at customer sites. Interact with customers and represent Belterra in a professional manner.
- Handle any arising customer issues on site and advise all relevant branch personnel.
- Complete conveyor maintenance.
- Fill out all required paperwork accurately and return them to branch office in a timely manner.
- Be available for emergency breakdowns on-call service 24/7 when required.
Qualifications and Skills
- General mechanical aptitude
- Valid Driver’s License
- Eager to learn, willing to work long hours and emergency hours.
- Great people-skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, organization and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under various weather and work conditions (cold, heat, noise, etc.)
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, a go-getter; interested in career development
- Must be physically fit as there is heavy lifting involved
- Skills such as rigging, cutting, welding, etc. an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive wage
- Full range of health benefits – 100% covered by the company
- 5% employer contribution to group RRSP plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Awesome team of dedicated individuals
- Exciting and challenging work
Does this interest you? If so, please inquire by sending in your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)