ACV Auctions is reinventing a $100 billion industry through an online, wholesale vehicle marketplace that provides car dealerships a more effective and transparent way of buying and selling wholesale vehicles through 20-minute auctions. Our technology modernizes the entire arc of auction operations, providing third-party inspections, account management, title and payment processing, managing arbitration and transportation. The company strives to be the most trusted source in the industry for dealers to buy and sell wholesale vehicles. The company is growing 300% year-over-year and recently completed a $93 million Series D funding round from investors such as Bessemer Venture Partners and Bain Capital Ventures.
ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys and sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a "ground floor" opportunity having an impact on the company's results from day one and to grow as ACV Auctions does.
Who we are looking for
What you will do
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and other cross-functional teammates to define and deliver against the product roadmap
- Collaborate with software and production engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-out, and ensure high reliability and performance for your products.
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation and build robust test suites for your products.
What you will need
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.