Würth Canada is a subsidiary of the Würth Group, a world market leader in its core business, the sale of assembly and fastening materials. It consists of over 400 companies in more than 80 countries and has over 77,000 employees. Over 33,000 of these are employed as sales representatives, with over 460 sales representatives in Canada. Our goal at Würth Canada is to be the leader in our industry by setting standards, which always exceed the expectations of our customers and employees. Our products enable our customers to be efficient and ultimately more productive and profitable.
If sales is something that inspires you, this is a great opportunity to join an organization who invests in their employees. This is an excellent position for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset with the hunger and determination to be successful!
- A comprehensive salary package (including base salary, commission and bonus commission), a company car, cell phone, IPad, and benefits
- Expense reimbursement for expenses incurred on the vehicle and overnight travel
- Pension plan after a year of employment.
- All selling tools and support.
- Sales & Product Training.
- Top quality products and services.
- Long-term career prospects, along with future advancement opportunities.
- Territory covers Kenora, Dryden, and Fort Francis
- Provide service excellence to our customers in retaining, fostering and growing current accounts.
- Keep abreast of market, industry standards, legislation and policies.
- Familiarity with market / industry standards, practices and lead generation opportunities. .
- Have a strong and solid understanding of the full cycle sales process.
- Continuously hunting for new leads and business development opportunities.
- Fulfill any administration and reporting requirements as part of the role.
- 1+ years of experience in sales, and / or customer service.
- Completion of a High School Diploma.
- Possess a valid Drivers License and a Clear Drivers Abstract.
- Background in outside sales and industry knowledge is considered an asset.
- Proven knowledge of providing customer service excellence.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Strong drive and desire to succeed and grow business.
- Proven ability to work independently, while being a team player to the greater sales team.
**No agencies please**
Wurth Canada is an equal employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and barrier-free environment to all employees and candidates. Please contact a member of the HR team if accommodation is required during any point of the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.