Well established medispa is opening a new location in Kelowna and we are looking to add a part time (to full time) experienced Medical Aesthetician/Laser Technician who has a passion and love for the industry. Our clinic prides itself on the art of true customization by tailoring treatments to skin types, concerns, and goals, and by combining treatment modalities to optimize patient outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Enthusiastically perform the following treatments: skincare consultations, treatment consultations, chemical peels and medical facials, dermaplaning, microneedling, laser skin treatments including laser hair removal, photofacials, IPL or BBL, Coolsculpting, and more. Training may be provided where necessary.
- Provide 5 star, exceptional customer service that begins with expert treatment performance that is carried out by engaging with clients in a warm, kind, caring, and professional manner.
- Determine client treatment plans by assessing skin concerns, skin type and client goals and budget and having a comprehensive understanding of treatment options available within our practice.
- Work well with others and be an active team player who is able to participate in a collaborative, non-competitive manner with all team members.
- Attend work reliably with an energetic and positive attitude.
- Perform front desk administrative tasks including answering phones, scheduling etc.
- Follow clinic policies and procedures.
- Be detail oriented in all aspects of the position.
- Work independently in a fast paced Medispa.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- A high level of professional in manner, performance, and care in personal presentation.
- A willingness to participate in continued learning which will include but not be limited to: in clinic training, external seminars, and independent studying.
- A fundamental desire to form strong, long lasting clinician- client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and self motivation.
- Loyalty and a desire to grow within the position and our company.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Preferably Medical Aesthetician Diploma
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in a Medispa or similar.
- Superior understanding of skin, skincare, and up to date laser/antiaging rejuvenation technology.
- Certification in the following treatments is desired but not mandatory: dermaplaning, microneedling, and laser.
- Be proficient in English.
Positon: This is a part to full time position. The position requires flexible hours that include some evenings and Saturdays. The successful applicant will have tremendous growth opportunity within our company and exposure to the latest anti-aging technology and treatments.
How to apply:
Please forward a cover letter and resume that includes all relevant experience and a list of certifications, such as certified on Venus Viva etc. to the email address indicated in this post.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time