Brampton Mitsubishi is currently seeking a self-starting, team oriented Service Advisor to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, recommending and documenting service maintenance and repairs for customers. The candidate will be responsible for receiving customers in a courteous, professional manner and delivering the personalized service that exemplifies our dealerships. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service and communication skills. Previous automotive service in a Mitsubishi dealership is an asset.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service.
- Works with Technician to identify required maintenance and repairs.
- Prepare repair orders, enter them into the database system and close the orders by providing appropriate repairs and services.
- Provides service recommendation to customers including estimating costs.
- Performs road tests of customer vehicles to assess customer concerns.
- Ensures customer satisfaction meets company and manufacturers standards.
- Strive to meet the department's repair order production standards.
- Perform other Service related duties as required by management.
Brampton Mitsubishi Offers:
- Minimum 1 year Service Advisor experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Must be team oriented with a positive attitude.
- Endless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance after 3 months.
- Excellent Management support.
Performance Auto Group is a leading automotive company in Southern Ontario with over 1800 employees, 22 brands and 32 locations in Brampton, Brantford, Bolton, Grimsby, Mississauga, Oakville, Orangeville, St. Catharines and Toronto. Performance Auto Group also includes AutoPlanet Direct, Ontario's largest indoor used car showroom.
Performance Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performance Auto Group welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided during all parts of the selection process if requested
No Phone Calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those contacted for an interview will be considered.