Food and Beverage Attendants are responsible for serving and preparing food and beverages for guests, while complying with government standards and maintaining a clear and safe environment.
- Prepare, serve and sell food and beverage items to guests and clear outlet on completion of service.
- Follow Food and Beverage standards and Government Health Regulations when preparing food.
- Provide a catering service by setting up buffets, food and displays as required.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Maintain an accurate cash float and par levels on all stock and sundries.
- Provide advice on food and beverage according to guests expectations and WWP standards.
- Adhere to Customer Service Procedures/Etiquette as posted in all Food and Beverage outlets.
- Prepare serving areas for the next serving time by stocking needed supplies.
- Respond to guest inquiries.
- Previous food and beverage experience along with experience in the use of galaxy tills, registers, and a variety of food and beverage machines is considered an asset.
- Up to date with WHMIS and food safe certification.
- An outgoing personality and a willingness to take initiative.
- Must have the physical ability to lift heavy objects.
Terms of Employment:
- Must be available part time, Friday nights and weekends preferred.
- This position has a starting rate at $15.00 an hour.
- Ability to work in a hot and humid environment and in close proximity to water and chlorine. Potential hazards include: water, cleaning chemicals, and sharp utensils.
- Must be able to pass a basic security clearance.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour