New Car Sales Manager - Formula Honda in Scarborough, ON
FORMULA HONDA in Scarborough is currently recruiting a New Car Sales Manager to join our growing team and sales volume immediately. FORMULA HONDA has been in business at the corner of Markham Road and Finch Ave in North Scarborough for 32 years and has built a strong reputation of success throughout the GTA and surrounding communities. One of the highest volume Honda dealerships in Canada and a proud part of the Drive Auto Group of Companies. We welcome your application to join our team. Position Title: New Car Sales Manager Department:
Summary and Purpose of Position: Under the primary supervision of the General Sales Manager (GSM), the position is responsible for helping the Sales & Leasing Consultants complete transactions on New and Used vehicles. Sell/lease vehicles, based on standards of gross profit, volume and the CSI satisfaction of Dealership customers. Assist the GSM with certain administrative tasks and replace him in his/her absence.
- Honda/Acura experience is an asset
- 180/CDK experience is an asset
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the GSM in supervising the New Vehicle Sales Department
- Maintain Zone level or better satisfaction index CSI rating at all times
- Actively manage the sales floor and sales staff at all times during business hours insuring all customers are greeted promptly and sales calls are answered immediately.
- Assist in closing all new and pre-owned vehicle sales with Sales & Leasing Consultants
- Desk new and used deals as required by GSM providing cash, lease and finance options as required and approving deals in the absence of the GSM.
- Ensure all sales staff follow Sales Process and coach them for trade appraisal, F&I office scripts, appointments, customer follow-up and telephone handling.
- Keep updated on all manufacturers and financial institutions current product, program, promotions and; make sure all staff understand factory programs.
- Supervise new vehicle delivery to customers, insuring that the highest level of customer satisfaction is met.
- Supervise the activities of the Receptionist, New Vehicle Clerk, and Lot personnel to ensure that they are performing their duties effectively
- Ensure all inventories are sold from stock to minimize dealer trades and match up all deals and register sold units in the DMS system
- Manage and coordinate all dealer trades in communication with GSM
- Help the lease department in renewals and absorption
- Assist in managing the Demo inventory and programs
- Check the condition of all the demonstrator vehicles on a daily basis. Make sure all demo vehicles are plated, fueled and immaculately clean and ready for test drive at any moment.
- Work with the Service Manager to speed up the preparation of new vehicles for delivery
- Assist GSM and GM in the training, motivation and discipline of sales staff
- With GSM conduct regular meetings with sales staff to plan, modify and review all current issues and programs
- Promote ongoing training, including daily and weekly sales team meetings; Honda Canada training programs and Sales Guild participation for you and all sales staff.
- Meet all forecast and sales contest objectives
- Track and post daily sales staff performance as required by GSM
Valid OMVIC License Valid G drivers license
- Strong leadership abilities
- Strong selling abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent people management skills; demonstrating an ability to organize the work, deliver excellent customer
- Good PC knowledge
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of problems with a positive attitude and bring them to completion
- Ability to remain calm and focused under all circumstances to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve common goals
- Maintain full customer focus and attention at all times.
- Conduct business with a pleasant, polite and friendly disposition.
- Employ Active Listening skills with all customers.
- Be understanding and responsive to customer needs.
- Demonstrate excellent follow-up skills with customers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Full benefits package including health, dental, LTD, life insurance, Vision.
- On-going Industry Training Programs, Professional Development Opportunities
- Positive team atmosphere and progressive sales environment
- Opportunity for growth within our organization
We thank you for your interest in Formula Honda, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Formula Honda is committed to providing accessible employment practice that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter (or email)
©2019 Formula Honda. All rights reserved.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)