SPECIALIST, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
PEOPLE & CULTURE
This position is responsible for building and delivering high-quality learning solutions, tools and
resources for OMA staff.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Develop tools and resources to support training and training transfer, design and develop
eLearning, create, maintain and update manuals, facilitator guides, workbooks, job aids and
support materials to reflect current content, practices and processes, use instructional
system design methodology for continuous improvement and accuracy of content.
Responsible for backend management of Learning Management System (LMS).;
- Coordinate and implement training solutions to support organizational needs,
collaborate/consult with staff and subject matter experts, evaluate training needs, identify gaps
and develop learning strategies and training plans, develop a combination of approaches to
provide high quality solutions suited to a variety of learning styles;
- Facilitate workshops, training sessions for business systems, programs and technology;
- Identify opportunities to improve learning engagement and experience, monitor and research
best practices, identify emerging trends and make recommendations on new technology and
- Conduct post implementation evaluations with the objective of continually enhancing course
content, reinforcing and sustaining learned and desired skills/knowledge;
University Degree in Adult Learning; Certified Training and Development Professional
4-5 years of technical training / e-learning experience. Experience with LMS
systems, strong facilitation skills, proficient in instructional design, eLearning, specifically Storyline
360. CHRP or other Human Resources experience an asset.
Interested candidates should forward their cover letter and resume to the Human Resources
Department at email@example.com.
Ontario Medical Association is an equal opportunity employer. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario
Human Rights Code.