You'll Laugh. You'll break a sweat. And you'll go home at the end of the day knowing you made a difference. Our team of coaches work hard to give the children the best experience possible. It may be tough but coaching children will be one of the most rewarding things you ever do. As coaching coordinator, you will aid in the hiring, training and ongoing support of new coaches. In addition to coaching classes and supporting the Director of Coaching, you will provide administrative support to the Executive Director Apply today to be our friend and their hero.
What You Get
What You Need
- Competitive wage
- Employee Benefits
- Flexible Hours
- Career Opportunities
- Great Company Culture
Along with superior coaching qualities, you must possess a high level of organization and attention to detail. Soccer Shots coaches must love children and athletics. They should have reliable transportation, a valid Drivers License, coaching or childhood education experience is required and preferably (but not required) a soccer background.
When We Need You
This position is full time. You must be available Monday to Friday from 3:00-7:00pm and weekends from 8:30am-5:00pm; we will work with you on which of these days/times you will be scheduled.
As Coaching Coordinator, you will be required to travel from Chilliwack to Surrey.
Who We Are
We are an engaging soccer program with a focus on character development for children 2-8 years old. Though we continue to grow, we are still a family business at heart - we treat our coaches like a team and the children we teach like our own. We train our coaches in leadership development, communication skills and early childhood education. We are dedicated to providing high-quality, foundational soccer training that prepares children for continual growth and a lifetime of soccer. You in?
Are you looking for a great job where the work is actually fun?
Do you want to work somewhere you can get real job experience while making a difference in your community?
Are you passionate about sports, education, being a positive role model and impacting young children?
You’ve come to the right place! We change lives. We help children learn, grow and meet their goals. We care.
Soccer Shots is an engaging children's soccer program for children ages 2-8 with a focus on character development. Our caring team positively impacts children's lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, curriculum and communication.
We train the best coaches in the business
- We put every Soccer Shots coach through our comprehensive training program to receive certification that includes learning the use of developmentally appropriate coaching techniques.
- Our coaches are routinely evaluated and undergo ongoing training.
- Our coach selection process evaluates not only the ability to coach soccer, but, more importantly, the ability to engage and inspire children.
Our families experience exceptional customer service and ongoing communication
- Members of the Soccer Shots team must be excellent communicators – with children, with parents, with partners and with each other!
- Our team understands the importance of timely, responsive communication.
We use expert-approved curriculum that aligns with early childhood education standards
- Our developmentally appropriate curriculum places an emphasis on character development and skill building.
- Our program is created under the guidance of childhood education specialists, professional soccer players and experienced and licensed soccer coaches.
- We constantly re-evaluate and update our curriculum to stay current with childhood education standards.
Whether you’re looking for a part-time, flexible job, or a full-time career - if you have a passion for positively impacting children, we’d love to talk to you.