Oncidium is a well-established Canadian organization with over 20 years’ experience in occupational health and disability management. Our focus is on a delivery system that is caring, effective and evidence-based. Our team consists of occupational health nurses, physicians, psychologists, ergonomists, kinesiologists, mental health professionals, case managers, and paralegals who are all supported by people and processes that strive for high quality results and excellent customer service.
The primary purpose of the Client Services Manager is to provide effective pre and post-sales service support to client accounts. The Client Services Manager is responsible for the on-going monitoring of client accounts and ensures client satisfaction is high, Service Level Agreements/Performance Standards are continually met, account revenue is being maximized and new business is being developed.
Accountable for the day-to-day operational activities to ensure Oncidium follows the scope, structure, service levels, and spirit of each contract;
- Provide disability management expertise to the team and organization
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the team to ensure adherence to service level standards and excellent client service;
- Coordinate and lead team meetings and functions
- Partner with other Managers and senior leaders for the optimal development of the organization and staff
- Participate in business development activities
- Manage day-to-day relationships with the Client and other stakeholders
- Recruit, select, coach, motivate and assist with training the Disability Management team
- Observe and evaluate the team performance to ensure we are meeting key performance indicators for various contracts;
- Plan, prepare, and devise work schedules to ensure a reasonable client divide within the team to ensure the daily tasks are being met;
- Make recommendations to management concerning staff and improvement of procedures;
- Assist and coach the team with initial set up and implementation process for new clients;
- Monitor delivery of services through audits and reviews of process, and proactively identifies risks to division/accounts;
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for clients;
- Identify opportunities within existing accounts to up-sell or cross-sell ancillary services, and identify opportunities for new business;
- Perform back up of Intake Coordinators and Case Managers, where required, to ensures completion of duties;
- Maintain and update Issues/Actions/Decisions (IAD) log and escalates to AE when needed.
- Act as the primary point of contact for client questions on process, policy, and administrative issues;
- Assist in preparing service agreements and standard operating procedures in line with client needs/expectations;
- Ensure the delivery team is effectively implementing client policy and specific process requirements to ensure Service Level Agreements/performance standards are continually met, by performing regular audits of files;
- Conduct semi-annual client satisfaction surveys with clients;
- Investigate client issues and works to propose timely and effective solutions;
- Generate weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting for clients;
- Authorize OHGMed user requirements in line with service agreements and conducts OHGMed training with clients;
- Work closely with the service delivery team to identify trends in preparation for key account presentations;
- Participate in internal and external meetings, as required;
- Provide quality assurance for monthly client billing and administer quarterly broker commissions;
- Maximize account revenue by identifying clients’ needs for services beyond the scope of the contract;
- Attend internal training sessions to build knowledge of industry topics and trends;
- Assist with business development for existing or new clients as required – preparation of sales proposals, marketing materials, presentations and development/management of implementation plans for new clients;
- Perform other customer service-related duties as required, to ensure our service exceeds the expectation of the customer;
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI) of staff (e.g., home pages, scorecards) and conducts further training, if required;
- Develop and update training materials; trains new staff and ensures competencies are met; ongoing accessibility to staff to provide education and clarity on contractual obligations;
- Assist in the preparation of non-conformance reports, including looking at the issue from the perspective of our staff;
- Support new contract implementation including preparation of all tools (process maps; training guides).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP) or Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC) preferred
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or related education;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Disability Management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of disability management practices
- Management of Budget and Profit and Loss (P&L) statements
- Minimum 3 years of Business Relationship Management experience;
- Excellent people management/leadership experience, preferably with large teams;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications and Database management;
- Fluency in French, verbal and written, an asset;
- Experience in or exposure to the Health Care Industry, an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication, and presentation skills; comfortable communicating with Senior Management, external providers, and clients;
- Goal-orientated and results driven, and capable of multitasking;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work both within a team environment and independently;
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to complete work within tight deadlines and prioritize tasks.
Oncidium values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. Oncidium is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. We aim to strive at diversity therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of visible minority and persons with a disability.
We thank all applicants for their interest however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Wellness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Onsite Gym
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent