Would you like to work in the heart of downtown Toronto and be part of what promises to be one of the most exciting and innovative new apartment rental properties in Canada? Then we’d love to hear from you! We are looking for an energetic and experienced Leasing Consultant to professionally present The Livmore and qualify prospective residents and follow-up with them for the ultimate purpose of leasing suites.
Located at the intersection of Bay and Gerrard in downtown Toronto, The Livmore is a 595 suite, 43 storey apartment tower that will redefine rental living for Canadians. With a focus on impeccable suite features and design, second-to-none building amenities and professional property management, residents at The Livmore will experience a new level of living where rental will allow them to live more by enjoying more of life on their own terms.
This is a truly a one-of-a-kind opportunity to be part of a flagship project in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and bonus commission structure – the more you lease, the more you’ll benefit!
SALES & PRESENTATION:
- Professionally and courteously handle all rental inquiries (email, phone call, in-person) from prospective renters, answering all questions patiently and offering information as needed to create interest in The Livmore. This includes registering all prospects into a database, qualifying prospects to determine their needs and financial capabilities, demonstrating suites and the building’s amenities, follow ups and ultimately closing.
- Work during evenings and weekends may be required and schedules will reflect, among other factors, market conditions and prospective resident traffic patterns.
- Ability to conduct work remotely, when necessary, by utilizing various computer programs, social platforms and communicating clearly with the client about requirements and availability.
- Build rapport with prospective residents by uncovering needs, discussing options and asking for a commitment.
- Monitor personal sales goals and constructively identify ways to improve performance.
- Work with your team leader by providing feedback about sales experiences and sharing customer comments, to improve overall team performance.
- Ensure building, amenities and model are in presentable condition and communicate to management team when repairs are needed.
- In conjunction with the property Community Manager (CM), monitors the rental application process in accordance with policies and procedures and in compliance with approval guidelines.
- Prepares welcome packages with lease, associated addendums and forms in compliance with policies and procedures. Establishes and conducts move in appointments with new residents for reviewing the lease documents and welcome to their new home.
- Demonstrates the ability to handle resident and future resident concerns and direct them to the CM when appropriate.
- Administration and Reporting
- Prepares routine reports (weekly leasing results/monthly market survey/goal reporting) and shares information with on-site management team.
- Assists in maintaining an accurate and current priority wait list and assures all prospects are kept in constant communication with leasing availability.
- Provides customer service to current residents.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Actual job duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the size of the community.
- 1+ year of experience in customer service/sales experience in at least one of the following industries: property management, real estate, hospitality, retail
- Team player with a passion for excellence in sales performance and customer service delivery
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented; ability to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, creativity and flexibility
- Knowledge of Yardi, real estate construction and development, an asset
- Post secondary education preferred, but not required
By continuing on, you certify that the information provided is true and complete. Providing this information gives GWL Realty Advisors Residential, a wholly-owned subsidiary of GWL Realty Advisors, consent to use your personal information to assess your suitability for specific positions or future opportunities. Your résumé will be held in strict confidence, and may be viewed only by the Organization. The information will also be used for the purposes of, should you be the successful candidate, creation of an employee file for HR purposes and for aggregate statistical purposes only, which uses no personal identification.