Comtech Group Inc. (Comtech) is a multidisciplinary consulting firm providing professional services in Program and Project Management, Engineering, Technology and Project Capacity Services spanning multiple industry sectors, with offices across North America. With full-lifecycle consulting services from concept through to commissioning, Comtech provides scalable solutions to deliver capital programs and projects, ranging from the management, control and delivery of multibillion-dollar urban rapid transit programs to complex capital initiatives for industrial manufacturers, public utilities and power generators.
Comtech is engaged with Public and Private sector clients within the Transportation & Infrastructure, Industrial & Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Buildings & Facilities sectors. Leveraging our comprehensive range of technical, engineering and project management services, we are actively building and nurturing long-term relationships with our clients, employees and the communities we support. In support of our capital programs/projects and continued growth, Comtech is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Business Systems Analyst.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting on, analyzing and predicting Canadian performance across business (Marketing, Sales and Advertising) metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- In addition, calculating businesses cases for Canadian specific opportunities
- Responsible for Canadian business performance analysis
- Retrieve data from various GCS databases and use enterprise tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) to analyze create outputs in user-friendly formats
- Create Tableau reports based on novel SQL database queries and business needs
- Proactively identify emerging data trends, rectify issues as needed and conduct deep dives
- Create data-driven forecasts for all KPIs (Short, Mid and Long Term Planning)
- Alongside Management team, identify opportunities to drive Canadian-specific revenue opportunities and recommendations
- Integrate with U.S. Data and Analytics team to ensure Canada included in GMNA/U.S. efforts
- Audit and catalogue all existing published Tableau reports
- Conduct Monthly Operating Review analysis and validate with Finance Team
- Provide a deeper analysis of factors impacting Monthly Operating Review and potential mitigation plans
- Conduct Adhoc reports and analysis as required
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce / Business Admin / Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience
- Power user of Tableau, PowerBI, Excel and ability to learn GCS database tools as needed
- Familiarity with financial reporting, including understanding a P&L
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Drive for results and ability to Get Stuff Done
- Ability to effectively interact with and possess organizational agility in order to engage various stakeholders and partners across Canada and the U.S.
Comtech Group Inc. is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliant with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Comtech Group offers our employees a competitive compensation package with comprehensive employee benefits, and an environment that fosters teamwork & entrepreneurial spirit. Comtech Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Financial Reporting: 2 years (Required)
- Excel, PowerBI: 2 years (Required)
- Business Systems: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)