We are looking to hire experienced smartphone repair technician And customer service representative:
As a Repair Technician you attend to damaged or faulty mobile phones brought in by customers. You diagnose and repairs the phones and inform customers when phones are ready for pick up. . You fulfill service commitments and you offer guidance and share knowledge with both customers and coworkers alike.On the other hand You will be selling cell phones and plans to our customers as well.
- Inform our Customers about our service offerings and hardware options
- Provide information to our customers on warranties, care and maintenance of their devices, activating or troubleshooting their devices, and hardware specifications
Accurately document sales and/or customer account changes in our Company systems and databases.
- Participate in mandatory team meetings and on-going training sessions, so to ensure an environment of continuous learning and growth.
- Meet individual and team performance metrics.
- Phone calls, helping with billing related questions.
- Other duties as requested by Manager.
- To help grow new customer relationships through sales lead generation, prospecting, successful negotiation through to sales closing.
- You use your problem-solving skills to assure customers of swift resolutions to their phone’s technical problems.
- You carryout fault diagnosis to improve quality of phones, make repairs when required and keep customers informed about services including warranty coverage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Must be Outspoken, Self-Starter, Friendly and Polite, Able to work without supervision, handle calls, billing and sales inquiries.
- Attention to Detail— being thorough and ensures things be done right, precisely, and according to process/procedure.
- Accountability— being reliable, responsible, and accountable to your customers and colleagues alike.
- Effective Communication— being able to effectively explain plans, thoughts, and concepts when speaking to customers or colleagues.
- Results- Oriented— being self-motivated to succeed and win, using tools and resources to drive positive results.
- Flexibility— being flexible with your schedule and available to work weekdays, nights, and weekend shifts.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Salary: $14.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Cellphone Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- English, Punjabi, (Required)