New Path Youth and Family Counselling Services of Simcoe County is an accredited children’s mental health centre providing a range of compassionate, innovative and accessible services for children, youth and their families throughout Simcoe County.
New Path has an immediate opening for the following a full time position available for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Social Worker (BSW) to work as a Supervisor in our Barrie office with required travel to other office locations in our service area.
REPORTS TO: Manager
PROGRAMS: Walk-In Clinics, other programs to be determined
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The successful candidate is responsible for providing clinical and administrative supervision to designated staff and in the identified programs.
1. Minimum of BSW required, registration with appropriate governing body
2. Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in the provision of clinical services to children, youth and their families.
3. Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
4. Experience with Evidence Based practices, including CBT
5. Excellent clinical assessment and therapy skills
6. Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
7. Demonstrated supervisory and mentoring skills
8. Multidisciplinary team experience.
9. Excellent oral and written communications skills.
10. Strong organizational and time management skills
11. Demonstrated aptitude in the use of software and processing and data management.
12. Valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle.
If qualified, please respond by sending your resume and cover letter quoting
Job ID # Sup-WI-0319
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code New Path Youth & Family Services will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation. New Path Youth & Family Services is identified under the French Language Services Act.
We thank all those who apply but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time