Verta Marketing is an independent end-to-end solution marketing and media agency based in Toronto, Ontario. We manage partnerships and clients of all different sizes and scopes, and from a wide range of industries. Verta primarily operates under the agency of record model, working with its clients to provide a solution for both creative and lead generation marketing.
Verta Marketing’s high standard of excellence is built on a foundation of strong leadership with an extraordinary team and a “can do” spirit. Our team is comprised of creatives, innovators, strategists, influencers, and difference makers all driven by the goal of doing great work.
Our brand promise is to guide our clients with expertise along the right marketing path by consistently delivering growth solutions and exceptional service. We pride ourselves on utilizing our distinct skill sets to help bring results that our clients can get excited about.
Due to our recent partnership with a venture capital firm, we are in a unique situation where we are looking to expand our team and build a stronger foundation for our growing agency.
Verta Marketing is looking to hire a full-time digital advertising specialist with a strong background in lead generation, e-commerce, and SEO.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, PPC, digital advertising campaigns (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Adwords Ads) and e-commerce optimization (Shopify Plus, Hubspot)
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Design, test and execute digital advertising campaigns with marketing automation tools, making data-driven decisions
- Create lead generation and customer conversion through paid Facebook and Google campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage and optimize client digital advertising budgets and schedules and deliver consistent results
- Providing monthly analytic reports and feedback to management and clients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience working at a digital or creative agency in an integrated, client facing, program management role
- Experience running large projects and digital paid media campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, user funnels, A/B and multivariate experiments
- Expertise in digital marketing website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Search Console, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Facebook Ads, Facebook Audience Insight, Buzzsumo, Adespresso)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Certified in Google Ads and Analytics
- Strong preference will be given to those who have experience marketing for the following sectors: energy & power, financial investment, e-commerce, automotive, telecommunication, & real estate
- Experience working in marketing/communications or in a startup/entrepreneurial environment
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Bilingualism (French/English)
Salary: $35,000-$65,000 + bonus performance-based incentives
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)