Marketing Communications Coordinator - Digital
Direct Plus Food Group is a fast growing sales, merchandising and distribution company representing many fine brands to the Grocery Market. Our product offering is carefully selected and continually maintained. We believe in providing our customers with products of the highest quality made by a selection of trusted brands including Grimm’s Fine Foods, McSweeney’s Premium Jerky and Meat Snacks, Audrey’s Patisserie and Saporé Foods. To learn more please visit our website at https://www.directplusfoodgroup.com/.
Our office in Langley, BC. is seeking a full-time (18-month contract) Marketing Communications Coordinator-Digital to join our Marketing team.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator-Digital will be responsible for implementing the overall brand strategy through a variety of channels for multiple brands within the Direct Plus Food Group organization. This individual will showcase their communication and presentation skills, manage and analyze campaigns, utilize planning and publishing software, develop best practices, identify efficiencies, and provide insightful analysis of programs.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Communications Coordinator-Digital will work collaboratively with our Marketing team to deliver results for the Direct Plus Food Group portfolio of brands.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Develops impactful presentations, communications, and marketing materials, and ensures consistent application of brand standards
· Implements overall brand strategy on campaigns, coordinates with agencies, develops content plans, executes digital advertising, and manages approved budgets
· Manages multiple websites, social media platforms, online campaigns, eCommerce sales, and provides insightful reports
· Develops communications, copywriting, and image repository, and coordinates product and lifestyle photography
· Develops best practices for consumer communications, tracks and responds to feedback, coordinates with internal teams, and provides thoughtful analysis
· Continually enhances skillset, reviews technology, and consumer trends
· Special projects as assigned by Director of Marketing
· Demonstrates excellent visual, written, and verbal communications, and has strong presentation skills
· Knowledgeable with graphic design, and experienced in MS Office and various Adobe Products
· Thinks critically, is adaptable, identifies and develops efficient processes, and takes a problem-solving approach to tasks
· Energetic self-starter with outstanding time management, organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail
· Be open to, enthusiastically ask for, and act on feedback when received
· Ability to attend industry or tradeshow events
Job Types: Full-time, Contract