A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Saputo is currently seeking a Maintenance Millwright. The Maintenance Millwright is responsible for the routine/preventive maintenance and trouble shooting of the high speed packaging equipment.
- Carries out preventative maintenance on assigned equipment
- Trouble shoots and repairs equipment in breakdown situations to ensure that production efficiencies are achieved
- Carries out equipment installations and modifications as required
- Repair parts in shop
- Work effectively in a processing environment without jeopardizing food safety
- Follow company policies and safety standards
- Works with other trades groups to complete project assignments.
- Other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor or Maintenance Manager
- Millwright license with 5 years of relevant experience
- Electrical and PLC experience are an asset
- 4th class power engineering ticket an asset
- Proven experience with process equipment in a food industry or high speed packaging plant
- Pneumatics and hydraulics knowledge
- Blueprint reading
- Welding experience
- Excellent trouble shooting and analytical skills.
- Boiler, refrigeration and air handling systems experience is an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision; exhibit high level of self-motivation and initiative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Afternoon shift with the ability to support all shifts (days, afternoon and night), incl. weekends and overtime as required.