Join the Restaurant team at Sparkling Hill! We are seeking highly experienced individuals to fill the role of Breakfast Server in our PeakFine Restaurant.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Attend to guest requests, being constantly aware of anticipating guests’ needs
- Maintain thorough menu knowledge in order to answer questions accurately
- Participate in daily team meetings to review specials, menu changes, and information regarding the day’s service
- Proper table service
- Maintain a clean and organized section including clear plates, resetting tables, and polishing silverware
- Resolve any guest concerns promptly and professionally and escalate to the appropriate manager if necessary
- Record and enter orders accurately, ensuring any special requests or allergies are communicated thoroughly
- Deliver food and drinks to tables according to seating plan
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain a professional and friendly attitude at all times
- Must work well under pressure
- High attention to detail
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and management
- Previous knowledge of SilverWare POS system an asset
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends, and holidays including overtime as required
- Valid Serving It Right certificate
- Reliable transportation is essential
- Must have a valid work permit
Job Application Process:
Qualified applicants may submit a detailed resume to Mr. Joel Chester, Restaurant Manager. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Staff accommodation is available on site in double rooms for full time Sparkling Hill employees, working 40 hours per week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent