At Montessori and More, we believe in creating active citizens, effective communicators, resilient individuals and lifelong learners who are adaptable through a holistic program that emphasizes on learning through fun and stress free approaches. We aim to bring out the best in every child that spends time with our teachers. Montessori & More is an active and vibrant place to work at.
- To be available for work as an ECE Assistant on short notice in case of absence of the regular teaching staff
- To follow all Montessori & More policies, Licensing and legal requirements.
- To interact directly with the children, providing quality care and creative programming
- To establish and maintain positive daily communication and interactions with children, families and staff.
- Working in a team to create developmentally appropriate programming Maintain a neat, orderly and clean environment.
- Ensure all safety and supervision standards are implemented and maintained.
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to the center, children, families and staff.
Qualifications and Skills
- Love children!
- Valid BC ECEA or ECE license
- Valid Child First Aid/CPR
- Consent to Criminal Record Check
- Physical ability to bend, run, lift up to 50 lbs.
Important: This is not a regular part-time position. We are looking for someone who wants an on-call position with as little as one shift a month.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- valid BC ECE or ECEA (Required)