We are seeking full-time Slot Tech Supervisors!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join One Toronto Gaming’s new Pickering Casino Resort Slot Operations Team!
Pickering Casino Resort is seeking dynamic individuals with a drive to succeed, strong guest relations and energetic; responsibilities of this role will align with the position of Slot Technical Supervisor at Pickering Casino Resort. All candidates must be ready and willing to work.
Upon opening and under the general direction of the Slot Technical Shift Manager, Slot Operations, you will be responsible for creating a memorable experience for our patrons by ensuring your team is maximizing uptime of the slot machines with preventative maintenance and repair. You will help maintain the excitement on the gaming floor by leading projects such as theme conversions and slot machine relocations. Your strong presence on the gaming floor will be vital to your management of people and interacting with customers while delivering exceptional customer service. You will ensure compliance with Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and all applicable laws, policies and procedures. Contribute to a safe and welcoming work environment for all team members. Motivates, leads by example and provides a learning environment. Ensures adherence to all policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate is an energetic professional with proven knowledge, skills and abilities, executing the following in support of the company’s vision, mission and values:
· Leading projects such as theme conversions and slot machine relocations and installations.
· Assists management in the interviewing, hiring and training of Slot Technicians;
· Supervise Slot Technicians including the assignment of work duties;
· Coaching and mentoring Slot Technicians;
· Make scheduling adjustments as required;
· Responds to, resolves or escalates machine or team member related issues;
· Report irregularities and suspicious activities;
· Ensures compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
· Performs other duties as assigned or directed.
· Comply with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and all applicable laws, policies and procedures
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualifications:
· Minimum 2 year of experience in a slot technician role, experience and education with a background in electronics.
· Minimum 2 year of supervisory/people management experience in a commercial casino/ hospitality industry is preferred
· High School diploma; Post-secondary education or a suitable combination of education and experience an asset
· Ability to facilitate proficiently with exceptional organizational and communication skills
· Knowledge and experience in a variety of table games preferred;
· People-focused and committed to service excellence;
· Proactive and solution-oriented with a drive to succeed;
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
· The ability to obtain registration as a Category 1 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario
Pickering Casino Resort candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights. The hours of work will be based on operational needs. Ready to embark on your next adventure?
One Toronto will accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if accommodation is required.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time