MindGeek is the largest, privately held company in our industry developing unparalleled technologies for high traffic, high volume online properties. Our exceptional team consist of experts in every functional area of business and they are the key to our position as leaders in content delivery. We strive to innovate on a daily basis to ensure we continue to grow and create new revenue opportunities and innovative technology.
- Develop & maintain expert Knowledge of Atlas reporting tool
- Build ad-hoc and periodic reports in order to communicate data findings and tracking
- Analyze traffic sources, metrics, and patterns both on PC and on mobile web properties to create test cases
- Execute and monitor optimization and tests ideas
- Use A/B testing and optimization tools to drive revenue, recommend development of new landing pages, and recommend optimization and improvement ideas for current pages
- Monitor industry changes to include in the test strategies
- Provide quick & efficient data reporting as requested by Product Manager, Product Director & Product VP
- Become the Go-To person when it comes to A/B test optimizations (know your tests and stats in details)
- Monitor, analyze and report sales trends for assigned traffic sources
- Create reports and provide periodical analysis on the performance and revenues generated from executed campaigns
- Coordinate with the creative department to design creatives for your campaigns
- Meet regularly with internal teams to ensure advertising efforts are in sync
What we offer:
- Experience with User Experience, and landing page optimization
- Understanding basic website design and work closely with Designers
- Strong attention to detail and quality. We want someone who instinctively double checks their work before handing it off
- Strong analytical thinking and a questioning attitude
- Self-motived and result-oriented
- Relevant experience in online marketing, e-commerce, sales, or advertising
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- "Do what it takes" attitude to get the job done
- Ability to work with tight and changing deadlines
- Leadership development program, on-demand online learning, Educational Assistance Program, Lunch&Learns.
- Daily breakfast
- Flex time and summer hour schedule
- A 500$ fitness allowance
- Social Events throughout the year including summer BBQ, Halloween costume party, Holiday party and 5 a 7 cocktails and bites.
- Opportunity to give back to the community through our Ronald Macdonald House visits and supporting the MindGeek Scholarship Fund for Dans la Rue
- A chance to work with a first-class team !
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates under consideration will be contacted. No telephone calls please. No agency calls or emails.