You’ll love working here…
As the Manager, Client Services & Experience, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the sales experience and all services, classes and events in a specific Sephora store location. You will be accountable for the development of all members of the Color, Skin, Fragrance, Cash wrap teams, the Services Coordinators, Senior Artists (SA), Senior Skincare Advisors (SSA) and Personal Beauty Advisors (PBA) teams within their store and for leading the team to achieve and exceed company objectives. In addition, you will:
- Training & Development. Execute cast training for all new hires as well as for existing cast. Facilitate Welcome to Sephora and Sephora 101 training sessions whenever possible.
- Passionate about Clients. Ensure the timely response to all client feedback for the store. Action all client- related issues/feedback from Sephora’s client feedback tool (Medallia), the client service hotline or through direct feedback from clients. Regularly act as the Director in Charge (DIC) within the store. Engage with cast and clients on-stage whenever possible.
- Talent Champion. Communicate team hiring needs to the Talent & Business Operations leaders and participate in the hiring process for all roles on their teams. Manage the interviewing/hiring process for all direct reports. Support the store’s hiring needs as needed. Utilize the My Sephora Career (MSC) system as needed to source, select and hire candidates.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Understand store goals, opportunities and trends and ensure the store cast is aligned with each.
- Employee Engagement. Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Work-Life Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, & Initiative.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have two to four years of experience in a similar role at a similar volume store or equivalent internal experience.
- You have exceptional leadership and influential skills.
- You have proven ability to lead and build top performing teams.
- You have proven ability to create teams by attracting and identifying talented store leaders who can train and develop cast to drive sales and deliver outstanding client service.
- You have flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by the best talent in the industry – people you can be proud to work with.
- The perks. Think you’ve tried it all? Just wait until you work at Sephora! Enjoy the discounts, gratis & exclusive brand events.
- The education. We heavily invest in training to build your personalized career plan, so you can achieve your professional goals.
Does this sound like your Dream Career?
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 3 years (Preferred)