FDM Designs is an International Award Winning interior design firm providing full services spanning from luxury residential, corporate to the hospitality industry.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled AutoCAD technologist in the Interior Design field to join our dynamic team on a full time basis. The Technologist must be highly organized, detail oriented, and has the ability to collaborate with designers to capture the design intents and translate into comprehensive construction drawing packages. We value solution oriented thinking individuals that thrive on a fast-paced, tight deadline and positive thinking environment.
- Degree / Diploma in Architecture / Interior Design.
- Excellent understanding of the Ontario Building Code and versed in Global regulations and standards.
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years advanced skills in AutoCAD and Revit programs as used in Interior Design.
- Strong ability to translate design development direction into technical working drawings.
- Experience in luxury high end Residential, Commercial and Hospitality projects.
- Ability to translate drawings into Vietnamese and Chinese is an asset.
- Strong understanding of millwork design and the construction process.
- Accustomed to working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented setting.
- Excellent ability to produce complex drawing packages on a priority time line.
- Able to work on several projects concurrently.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with Interior Designers and other team members.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Superb organizational skills
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Autodesk Revit
- Sketch up
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume, including cover letter, & portfolio to Flora Di Menna Designs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- AutoCad: 9 years (Preferred)
- Revit: 9 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19