ASSOCIATE DENTIST OPPORTUNITY IN ROYAL OAK
Are you an experienced Dental Associate looking to join a well-established dental practice in a location that is considered one of the best places to live in all of Canada? If so, Royal Oak Dental is looking to grow our family of dentists and invites you to read below to learn more about our practice and our amazing community that our team serves with passion.
We are currently located in the Royal oak plaza but will be conveniently re-locating near uptown mall, minutes away from downtown Victoria in summer of 2023. Our future clinic will boast a completely new build which has been designed by those with years of experience in the industry. It will showcase 7 operatories with floor to ceiling windows, a private doctors lounge, state of the art technology, thoughtfully curated operatories designed to facilitate proper movement and workflow, and an overall modern and contemporary office feel.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal candidate will be a Dentist who provides high-quality treatment, is a great communicator and possesses a patient rapport that is caring and informative, while still being production mindful. While we prefer an experienced associate dentist, a minimum of 1 years’ experience can suffice in cases where treatment quality, production and patient rapport skills are outstanding.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 2 chair system (pending the successful applicant) ; with the option of overflow operatories available at our new location.
- Treatment coordinator to help facilitate workflow.
- A sterilization assistant to help with room turnover and ensure CDA’s are maximizing time with patients.
- Hi-tech equipment including: itero scanners, touch screens in all ops, IO camera’s which are used for all new patients, digital charting, cerec machine, and a future: solea laser, nomad(hand held) radiography equipment and a panoramic x-ray machine at our new location.
- Knowledgeable and experienced Certified Dental Assistants with a prosthodontic module which allows for improved workflow as they can do your provisional crowns
- Wave one endo system
- Straumann implant system
- A dedicated clinic iPad for patient education based with a complementary spears subscription
- A highly skilled team of Dentists to collaborate with when necessary(with support from both Royal Oak and our sister clinic Parkway Dental)
- Study club /support available with our sister clinic (parkway dental)
- Engaged management which allows for improvement in systems when required
- A high billing potential similar to our current associates who bill between $3500-$6000/day
- License DDS / DMD required
See our google reviews to get a feel for the clinic you’d be joining. We’d also be happy to put you in contact with one of our existing associates to speak with them about their experience at Royal Oak Dental.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $85,708.81-$319,952.88 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person