Reporting to the Director, Information Technology & Business Systems. An integral part of the companies Information Technology Department, the Sr. Business Systems Analyst is responsible for managing, assisting and supporting the implementation of strategic projects for the business. Using business, technical and communication skills to work with sponsors, business partners, technical teams and vendors to implement new applications and technical solutions. Analyze business problems, develop plans and coordinate implementations and rollouts. Acts as an enabler in continual process improvement to optimize operations and contribute to improved business results.
Job Duties and Requirements
- Lead and/or participate in the review of business processes that results in recommendations for productivity improvements through technology.
- Lead business systems analysis
- Project leader for Business Systems projects.
- Work with stakeholders to eliminate redundant or ineffective business procedures
- Enhance the customer service experience
- Work with stakeholders to gain agreement on solutions
- Analyze data to quantify benefits and assess costs
- Participate in presentations and meetings with Senior Management
- Participate in the preparation of RFPs, bid proposals, contracts
- Work closely with the Director, Information
- Technology & Business Systems to develop application architecture and underlying services to run enterprise business systems.
- Research emerging practices/technology and participate in long-range planning for the development of business systems solutions, evaluating new deployment models and methodologies.
- Develop, implement and manage business systems projects that meet agreed business outcomes.
- Set stakeholder expectations appropriately. Share complex concepts with non- technical audiences.
- Provide expert guidance with hands-on help where required to solve complex and challenging business problems to the satisfaction of key stakeholders.
- Lead internal and vendor-based resources in the planning, development and ontime delivery of effective business solutions.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Support the organization through training.
- Ensure the proper management and integrity of master data.
- Identify and compile metrics from business systems used for data analysis and business improvements.
- Apply methods and techniques to ensure the security of applications and data.
- 5+ years’ experience IT experience with a focus on driving productivity through business systems and information architecture within a manufacturing environment.
- Previous ERP project experience – managing and or playing a key role within the project.
- Experience with implementing and or supporting warehouse management solutions.
- In depth use of various business analysis and process maturity tools.
- Experience with various project management methodologies - agile, waterfall, SCRUM.
- Experience in gathering, analyzing, and meeting business requirements.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Excellent understanding of IT service management.
- Excellent understanding of change and release management procedures.
- Skilled with Microsoft Windows Client and Office
- Knowledge of SQL Server: SSRS, SSIS, SSAS.
- Knowledge of budget management and vendor management. Education
- Diploma or Degree in either business, e-Commerce, IT services management, computer science or related field and/or equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- Project management training and or certifications such as PMP and or PMI-ACP.
416-708-5775 • email@example.com