Salehi Law is a personal injury law firm located in Toronto near the Donmills and Eglinton area. Our firm has a great working environment. We are currently looking for a full-time accident benefits paralegal to join our friendly and hardworking team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of an Accident Benefits claim
- Settling Accident Benefits claims
- Being able to confidently have carriage of 100+ Accident Benefits claims
- Being knowledgeable in the SABS
- Providing extra support to lawyers
- Drafting and organisation of Accident Benefits documents and forms
- Corresponding with clients, opposing counsel, and insurance adjusters
- Other duties as assigned
- Paralegal certificate from an accredited institution.
- Must be in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario.
- Must have experience in personal injury law for 5+ years.
- Must be very familiar with Accident Benefits
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
Strict safety protocols are in place at the office. Hands free thermometer is used to check the staffs temperature daily. Hand sanitizers are also available for use. Currently there is no physical communication with clients. Everything is done online.