BUSINESS ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOMMUNICATIONS
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity to develop into a top-performing salesperson that commands a boardroom, then you’ve found it at Lifestyle Communications.
Lifestyle has been a trusted partner of Rogers Communications for over 30 years. We’re experts in helping our clients understand and purchase technology that drives business:
Mobility Management Data Centre & Cloud Networks for Business Collaboration Tools Security
Lifestyle also provides the career development opportunities that prepare you to take on future leadership roles. High performing representatives will have the opportunity to qualify for leadership-in-training programs.
- Take control of your earning potential. Competitive base + uncapped commission.
- Paid training programs and ongoing mentorship.
- Qualify for employee discounts on your Rogers wireless and cable services.
- Work on behalf of one of Canada’s favourite companies.
- Health and dental benefits.
- A fun, energetic, and friendly work environment.
- Building customer relationships through relationship-based, consultative selling.
- Actively prospect new business accounts on the phone and in person.
- Develop and execute effective account and territory plans.
- Dedication to mastery of product knowledge and continued personal development.
- Understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Schedule and attend customer meetings, successfully navigating negotiations.
- Work experience in telecommunications is preferred.
- Proven ability to prospect, cold-call, and generate sales funnels.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal, planning and communication skills.
- Solid problem-solving skills and decision-making ability.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills, both written and verbal, are required.
- Ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to travel to meet clients in the GTA.
- English fluency is required
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive salary, commission, and group health benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Lifestyle Communications is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Compensation advertised $28,000-$38,000 + Commission
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)