Distribution Centre Associate
Position: Distribution Centre Associate
Report to: Distribution Centre Manager
Hours: Full Time Hourly, Full open availability is required. Some evenings and weekends may be required based on scheduling.
Parenting is hard, and everyone wants the best for their children. That’s where we come in! At Snuggle Bugz, we look to instil confidence in parents navigating the early stages of Parenthood. Currently we are missing a critical link (aka YOU) and seeking a candidate armed with passion and the ability to provide support in our Distribution Centre.A full-time week-day position, involving infrequent weekend work. The successful candidate will be good with numbers and organisation, have a flexible schedule, be able to lift 50 pounds and have a sense of urgency about them! The combination of receiving, picking and shipping means that quick turnarounds are the rule, not the exception. This is an entry level position that presents an opportunity to get in on the ground floor and grow with our organisation.
- Good organization and time management skills
- Hard working with a desire to see a job done to completion
- Ability to lift heavy objects (50 lbs+)
- Previous experience as a warehouse worker an asset
- Putting product away in the accurate BIN location
- Pulling / Picking inventory from BIN locations for orders and store transfers
- Restocking shelves from overflow inventory locations and consolidating items when necessary
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Perform inventory control procedures including assigned cycle counting
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Other duties as assigned Additional duties and responsibilities may be added or modified as required throughout the course of your employment.Snuggle Bugz provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities, available on request during all aspects of selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Keep production lines supplied with empty containers and packaging materials as needed
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Use warehouse management software
- Receive/process shipments