This position will support the President primarily, while supporting other Senior Leaders on the team.
The successful candidate has a solid understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with strong attention to detail.
Construction experience is highly desirable, but not mandatory.
As an Executive Assistant you will provide support to the Management team based in our Brossard, Quebec office.
- Full responsibility for all daily activities of the President and other Senior Leaders
- Interact with various corporate services
- Follow-up on files
- Taking and returning calls
- Full responsibility for meetings (reserving conference rooms, coordinating the agendas of participants both internally and externally)
- Making travel arrangements as necessary
- Preparation and submission of expense claims
- Filing and perform various administrative tasks
- Assist in all administration and support of the Office
- Assist Senior Management with daily management, scheduling meetings and note taking and redaction of minutes of the meetings.
- Carry out general administrative tasks including photocopying, scanning, filing, etc.
- Assist with administration of proposals paperwork
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Assist with management of group email inbox and volume of queries.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Assist with the creation, formatting and maintenance of global documentation
- Manage Monthly Reporting and collation of Team and Programme Progress
- Post secondary education in Business Administration and/or a combination or relevant experience
- Minim 10 years’ experience as Admin Assistant.
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point etc.)
- Previous administrative experience - compliance, legal, IT, data or project fields preferable
Excellent organizational skills
- Professionalism in judgment and integrity
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform as an individual contributor
- Strong English and French skills (verbal & written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to handle information and business affairs with secrecy and confidentially as appropriate
- Integrity and high professional ethics;
- Able to use own initiative and to work unsupervised
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders across national boundaries and cultures;
- Adequate self-awareness and confidence to acknowledge knowledge gaps and seek to fill them from reliable sources
Job Type: Full-time
- executive assistant: 10 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)