All Peace Protection has been serving Northern Alberta for over 30 years, providing security and protection 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. All Peace Protection has a great incentive package with bonuses included. If you meet the following criteria and are a team player, then apply today for your opportunity with All Peace Protection.
The night dispatcher (8pm-8am) is the primary contact for any security incidents that occur while maintaining constant communication between industrial security officer’s (ISO) in the field, clients on site, and management. This is a 4 on and 4 off schedule. PAID OVERTIME AND DURING TRAINING!
- Ability to function independently and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced and stressful environment while remaining calm
- Ability to clearly communicate by all communication tools such as phone, email, reporting, log book, tablet, etc. with attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Must have flexible availability to be able to work a variety of shifts (days, nights, graveyards, weekends and holidays)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office, and ability to learn new applications/software
- Ability to make quick decisions in an emergency response situation with minimal supervision
- Excellent dictation skills with accurate typing skills for detailed incident reporting
- Dispatch or security experience would be an asset
Only those who are short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 /hour
- dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Grande Prairie, AB (Required)