AlarmForce, a Bell Canada Company, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers.
If you’re passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Are you technically savvy and enjoy helping others in a time of need? Perfect, because AlarmForce is currently recruiting for an understanding individual who is passionate about technology for the role of Technical Support Representative. The purpose of the role is to assist customers in many areas including, product information, upgrades, break and enters, scheduling service calls, as well as life and death emergency situations.
Education / Experience Requirements:
- Respond to all customer inquiries related to billing, contract renewals, account changes, and other customer service related issues
- Receive inbound and place outbound calls with the goal of retaining customers through positive customer relationship building
- Diffuse irate customer situations by utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques
- Identify reason(s) for customer disconnect and overcome objections
- Effectively transition from the save to upgrading the customer to additional products and services
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field (i.e. networking, computer science, security, etc.), or High School Diploma with equivalent work experience, preferred
- Previous experience in a technical support call centre environment, valuable
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
What we Offer:
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written) skills
- An outgoing, self-motivated individual with strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The potential to develop within a well renowned, dynamic organization
- Competitive base wage with potential to earn a bonus each month based on performance
- Opportunities may be available to support work from home based on demonstrated performance and competencies
Please apply drectly online and if you are a current AlarmForce employee also notify HR@bellcanada.com of your application to be considered for this role.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.