Q Esthetics is hiring!
We’re growing! Be a part of our extraordinary team.
Patient Care Coordinator/Clinic Receptionist
If you are an outgoing people person with a passion for skin care, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate has a flair for sales and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for a driven leader who maintains open lines of communication with patients and staff and helps to implement the company’s vision, policies, and procedures.
- You enjoy helping others and are dedicated to making a difference
- You have an exceptional phone manner and are attentive, outgoing, positive, friendly and engaging.
- Ensure a high level of patient care and provide day-to-day client service and support
- Optimize patient flow and keep the clinic running smoothly
- Extensive sales experience, and knowledge of cosmetics and skin care products
- Knowledge of cosmetic treatments such as dermal fillers, Botox, chemical peels, laser treatments etc
- A self-starter, with a proven track record of high performance.
- Sets an example of and promotes a high level of customer service with all employees and clients.
- Completes all necessary administration required and implement processes for improvement.
- Understands, implements, and enforces company policies and works with staff to make sure that they are followed.
- Monitors office efficiencies, productivity, and cost savings and looks for opportunities to improve each of these areas
- Identify clinic workflow improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to Management.
- Leadership qualities include a positive can-do attitude and a solution-oriented approach to problems.
- Works to solidify patient relations by timely and professionally handling patient concerns.
- Responsible for ordering supplies and maintaining the inventory of medical supplies and retail products.
- Responsible for the submission and tracking of all monthly invoices.
- Fulfill special projects as assigned and participate in all relevant training.
We look for positive, outgoing, energetic team members to make our environment fun and fulfilling each and every day. We offer competitive compensation & employee benefits.
If this position sounds like the perfect fit – we want to hear from you! Only selected candidates will be contacted.
About Q Esthetics Laser Clinic:
Q Esthetics Laser Clinic is a leader in non-surgical laser skin treatments, providing advanced clinical skin care across the Greater Toronto Area with three locations including Yorkville, Mississauga & Richmond Hill. For over 15 years, we have provided personalized cosmetic treatments to thousands of patients.
Our team of knowledgeable and dedicated medical professionals pair innovative treatment techniques with cutting-edge technology to help patients achieve their skin care goals through a wide variety of specialized laser and skincare treatments.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- medical receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Richmond Hill, ON (Preferred)