Glowmi is the GTA's leading Event & Party Rental company specializing in LED Furniture & Decor. We work with everyone from Large Corporate Clients and Event Planners to your regular party animal looking to host and put together a birthday party at their home.
Working directly under the owner, this is a new position which will have a lot of responsibility and requires someone who is friendly and personable with excellent customer service skills. You must have a keen eye for detail and not be afraid to get your hands dirty and do a bit of physical labor from time to time. We want someone who is keen to learn and involve themselves in all aspects of the business.
Responsibilities include: -
- Post Sales follow up with the clients, invoicing and arranging full event logistics and coordination.
- Scheduling of Drivers/Staff for all deliveries/pickups
- Processing of Bi Weekly Payroll for all employees.
- Answering calls and dealing with walk in customers.
- Product Demo's
- Other Admin tasks/projects as decided by the owner
- Preparation of delivery sheets for drivers and ensuring all furniture and decor items are prepped,
cleaned, charged and in working condition prior to each event.
- Occasional Off Site support at event venues to deliver/setup items and driving/loading of delivery
- Involvement in marketing initiatives such as social media, content creation, design of
- attend industry events and networking.
As you can see this is a varied role. You won't be just sat behind a desk all the time. We are looking for a committed individual who wants to learn and grow with the company, with the goal of becoming a key member of the team.
This is a part time position of 20-25 hours per week to start, with the possibility of becoming a full time position.
Due to the importance of this role, we are looking for experienced candidates only. Applicants must meet the following criteria: -
- At least 1 year experience in a similar position at an event planning/rental company
- Fluent in English
- Full clean G Drivers Licence
- Book Keeping/Account Ledger experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Graphic design experience preferred. (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Cube Van Driving experience.
- Willing to work the occasional late night/early morning shift
- Must have own Transport.
- Must be comfortable working as part of a team and also alone.
Typical Hours for this job will be 10am - 3pm Mon-Fri. Some Weekend/Night work may be required.
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be considered.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour