Hyundai L&C Canada is a leading manufacturer of natural quartz surfaces with the most advanced, nature-friendly manufacturing plant in North America. Our HanStone® Quartz product line is ideally suited for reception areas, conference rooms, countertops, vanities, bar tops and other surfaces throughout commercial and residential interiors. Natural quartz, one of nature's hardest materials, is combined with high-quality polymer resin and pigment to produce a durable yet luxurious stone surface. All of these qualities have made HanStone® Quartz a premier choice around the world.
Hyundai L&C Canada requires an IT Support Specialist for a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing internal technical help and support.
- Customer Focus
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Assist with technical software and hardware support
- Ensuring all the company’s technical needs are being met
- Maintain email and user accounts
- Maintain security levels on database and network
- SAP support
- Maintain the function of the network, server details and SAP
- Setup install, monitor and maintain hardware and software including desktops, laptops, phone system, printers, etc.
- Utilize the current data systems to generate reports and create query reports for management
- Daily report generation
- Assist with inventory control systems which includes but is not limited to cycle counts, purchasing, scheduling shipments, order processing.
- All other duties as required
- On-call support after hours or weekends as necessary
- Post Secondary Diploma in Computer Systems
- Previous experience in an IT role
- Excellent written and verbal skills communication skills in both English and Korean.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Available supporting on 7/24
- Desktop/Laptop/Android/iOS Support
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Windows XP/7/8/10 Systems and Microsoft Desktop applications
- Experience with VMware, VPN, security, backup, Antivirus,
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Outlook and email management
- Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN/Wireless network configurations
- Highly organized.
- Service oriented.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Detail oriented
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time