New Posting September 10, 2019
Zenabis is looking for an Assistant Site Construction Supervisor, for our Langley location. Do you have a minimum of 3 years construction experience? Do you have a valid forklift license? Do you have superior problem solving skills? We are looking to fill this position ASAP. If you have the skills and qualifications to please email your resume.
- Assist the Superintendent in managing work on site to ensure the compliance of construction with the drawings and specifications
- Support the Superintendent in planning and implementing schedules, determining manpower levels, material quantities, inspections, equipment and requirements are maintained
- Monitor work performance to ensure project rules, procedures, and safety requirements are being followed
- Advise Superintendent and Project Manager of potential problems, work interferences and schedule difficulties and assist in resolving these problems
- Effectively communicates with own forces and trades and ensures that performance, productivity, quality, and safety requirements are met.
- Maintain and analyze up-to-date cost reports and ensure compliance with the budget
- Maintains project administration correspondence, and complies with documentation requirements.
- Meet with Owners, Consultants and Architects in a professional manner and have the ability to communicate effectively both the concerns and best interests of the company
- You have a construction related experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a foreman, superintendent, supervisory role.
- You have a working knowledge of scheduling and project management
- Ability to correctly identify problem situations, evaluate alternative causes and produce workable solutions in a team environment
- First Aid certification or working towards.
- Working knowledge of and/or ability to learn Microsoft Office Suite and internal operational systems.
- Understanding of material, labor, and equipment takeoffs.
- Ability to coordinate multiple scopes of a construction project, including scheduling, monitoring, and coordinating own forces work and trade contractors with three-week look-ahead schedules.
- Forklift certification an asset
If you have the qualifications, you can submit your resume, and if you have any questions you can contact Amanda at 604-351-0130.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)