Reporting to the Regional Service Manager, you will be maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Provide field service support for the commissioning, troubleshooting, preventive maintenance and/or repairs of diagnostic imaging systems.
- Participate in the installation and calibration of new equipment installed in hospitals and clinics.
- Complete documentation related to products, test reports, service records, customer service logs, etc.
Qualifications and experience
- College degree or Technical degree in Electronics, computer technology or electromechanical, or other relevant field of studies;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience with Diagnostic Imaging equipment: modalities, PACS, RIS, DICOM would be an asset;
- Proven track-record in delivering quality solutions, and ensuring client satisfaction;
- Strong mechanical or electromechanical aptitude;
- Good working knowledge of computer systems, Windows OS, and networking would be an asset;
- Ability to travel within Canada, and legally entitled and able to travel outside Canada;
- Licensed to drive a motor vehicle;
- Excellent command of French (Only for Quebec location) and English, both oral and written.*
Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and french (must be bilingual).
Organizing & Executing
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction. Set high standards for quality and quantity. Monitor and maintain quality and productivity. Work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieve project goals. Take responsibility for actions, projects and people. Take initiative, act with confidence and work under own direction. Initiate and generate activity. Display superior time management skills.
Coping with Pressure
- Work productively in a pressurized environment. Keep emotions under control during difficult situations. Balance the demands of a work life and a personal life. Maintain a positive outlook at work. Handle criticism well and learn from it.
Sharing Knowledge and Expertise
- Apply specialized and detailed technical expertise. Develop job knowledge and expertise through continual professional development. Share expertise and knowledge with others. Use technology to achieve work objectives. Demonstrate an understanding of different organizational departments and functions.
Supporting & Cooperating
- Demonstrate an interest in and understanding of others. Adapt to team and build team spirit. Listen, consult others and communicate proactively and efficiently. Support and care for others. Uphold ethics and values. Appropriately follow instructions from others without unnecessarily challenging authority.
Embracing Change & Demonstrating Enthusiasm
- Adapt to changing circumstances. Accept new ideas and change initiatives. Adapt interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Work hard and puts in longer hours when it is necessary. Identify development strategies needed to achieve career goals and meet new or changing demands of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Technician: 2 years (Preferred)