Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
The Guest Education Centre (GEC) is the contact center for lululemon. With offices in Vancouver, BC and Mississauga, ON, and a growing Work from Home (WFH) program, we are a vital frontline connection with our guests. Most people call them customers, but because we create an inviting environment, we call them guests.
A day in the life
We provide a great guest experience worldwide through a variety of channels including phone, email, live chat, and more. We answer questions and resolve guest concerns on just about everything under the lululemon sun. As a GEC Work from Home educator, you are empowered to be solution oriented, resourceful and offer resolutions that create a guest for life. This role is for you if you enjoy working independently while problem solving resolutions through authentic connection over phone, email, and chat. There is a lot of variety to keep you stimulated, but enough familiarity to become a master of Guest Experience.
- Deliver world-class guest experience through all GEC channels including phones, email, chat and any future channels.
- Resolves guest concerns and inquiries quickly and with a sense of urgency.
- Responsible for achieving personal quality and efficiency targets.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of knowledge on lululemon policies, procedure, product education and guest experience mandates to support guest interactions.
- Support growing ecommerce business through placing orders, setting up returns, communicating programs and troubleshooting.
- Participates in ongoing development, career pathway and performance conversations to develop skills that support with job performance.
- Responsible for adhering to schedule, including scheduled channel, break times and communication catch up.
- Responsible for completing company and GEC-wide communications and trainings to stay up-to-date on organization, employee and guests updates.
- Ensures privacy practices are followed at all times to protect guest, personal and company information.
- Actively contributes to an inclusive work environment through our IDEA initiatives and priorities.
- Multi-tasks and efficiently navigates through several programs and applications to provide solutions and tracking of guest interactions.
- Resourceful and solution-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience required.
- You have exceptional customer service skills including excellent verbal and written communication.
- You have the ability to direct conversations and resolve guest inquiries over the phone.
- You can navigate multiple guest conversations at once over chat.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills; this includes proficiency in Microsoft Office, an ability to type 50 wpm, and strong experience navigating the internet.
- Strong organizational, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Able to see trends through transferable knowledge and communicate them effectively.
- Responsible and dependable, you have a great work ethic and work well independently.
- High school diploma is required.
Work from Home Requirements
- A private, quiet, distraction-free, workspace with a door you can shut and work without interruption.
- Reside and work in a province/state where lululemon operates.
- Disciplined work ethic - a self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You will require your own hardware (desktop or laptop) for the training period of your employment. After your training is complete, we will provide you with a computer to do your work from home.
- Your computer must either run Windows 10 (not 10S), macOS Catalina (10.15), or macOS Big Sur (11)
- Your device must also have an available USB port to connect a headset, and anti-virus software that's updated and active.
- Chromebooks and iPads are not acceptable hardware devices.
- Internet Download Speed of 50 Mbps or greater
- Internet Upload Speed of 15 Mbps or greater
- Connection has less than 100ms of latency (ping)
- Hotspots, dial-up and wireless connectivity are not acceptable connections.
- Desk space for 1 x 24” monitor, mouse, keyboard, and a mini desktop computer.
- minimum: 85cm (2.75') width and 75cm (2.5') depth desk size for 1 monitor setup.
- ideal: 120 cm (4') x 75cm (2.5') for 2 monitors
- Shift times range from 5am to 9pm PST on weekdays and 6am to 6pm PST on weekends, depending on your location. Our guests lead lives outside the standard 9-5 and we are right there with them, which means being available for them in the opening and closing hours.
- Convert times for HST, MST, CST, AST, EST
Hours expectation for Canada:
- Full Time is 20-40 hours per week.
- Part Time is up to 19 hours per week.
Hours expectation for United States:
- Full Time is 24-40 hours per week
- Part Time is up to 23 hours per week
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Reference ID: 10729
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Store discount
- Wellness program
- Work from home