Being a bud tender is all about being personable, knowledgeable and providing impeccable customer service. Essentially it will be your job to ensure customers have the best possible experience while visiting the store. You will possess in depth knowledge of different strains, concentrates, accessories and consumption methods. Present a positive, responsible and safe image of Cannabis in an open friendly environment. You will also be responsible to ensure that all regulations are met and work closely with management to improve the overall experience and performance of the store.
There are both Part-time and Full-time positions available.
- Engage customers and offer assistance
- Educate Customers on proper / Safe Cannabis Usage and Consumption
- Use Point of sale to properly facilitate transaction
- Comply with AGLC Sell Safe Requirements
- Continuing education on Cannabis and Accessories
- Maintain meticulously Organized Sales Counter and Point of Sale Area
- Work Closely with Management to Maximize Customer Experience
*Applicants who provide a Cover letter (brief is fine) will be considered first.*
*Don't be shy! Tell us how much you enjoy cannabis when applying
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Have you worked in a retail cannabis store before?
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Qualified Cannabis Worker Designation (required)