We are seeking a Genesys Support Engineer to help maintain and develop call center related applications. As a Support Engineer, you will be participating in design sessions and subsequently develop call center related applications and support user testing, signoff and production migration.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and understand functional business requirements and design specifications
- Design, develop, enhance and implement custom applications and integrate custom solution with other back end solutions
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing prior production go live
- Collaborate with other team members and customers when needed
- Work with project manager and provide work/time estimates
- Implement complex yet robust Inbound and Outbound call routing call flows using the following Tools and Technologies: Genesys Framework and Management, GVP (Genesys Voice Portal), Nuance, Java and VXML for IVR (Interactive Voice Response), Virtual Hold, Verint, Avaya, Genesys Infomart, CCA, CCPulse+, Cognos, Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MS SQL 2008 R2 and Cyara. Install, Configure, Upgrade, migrate, administer and maintain the Call Center Infrastructure, troubleshoot and resolve issues by coordinating with Product Vendor as necessary.
- Apply hot fixes, patches. Collaborate with business and end users to meet business needs with proper Planning, Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementing in Production.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes. Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Create and maintain system documentation, policies, and procedures as part of knowledge management. Responsible for supporting custom tools developed in the company.
- Perform other similar professional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years professional experience in software/application development
- Experience with IVR or Call Center platforms will be an asset
- Must have good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner and ability to quickly adapt new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results under limited supervision
Our employees are the ambassadors of CONNEX with clients and business partners. Their skills, integrity and sense of responsibility are the keys to our success. Training for all employees, regardless of their function in our organization is considered a priority. In addition, our pay scale is competitive and we offer a full range of benefits.
You are interested to enrich your work experience? We need people like you, passionate and committed. If you want to join our team, apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)