Epiroc Canada is seeking Rock Drilling Tools Direct Delivery Driver at Vale Coleman Mine. The successful candidate will be expected to provide technical support to our customers.
This is a key role in the service organization and will report directly to the RDT Central Service Shop Coordinator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all mine specific protocols (safety, maintenance & schedules) regarding our staff and vehicles are adhered to at all times.
- Provide Rock-drilling application and technical support.
- Install, maintain equipment and schedule maintenance for our underground Direct Delivery fleet.
- Provide support for product development.
- Participate in market development projects.
- Prepare documentation and reports.
- Ensure work complies with ISO standards 9002, 14001 and 18000.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and future customers.
- Shop duties are expected.Requirements include:
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ambition and motivation to succeed and meet the company’s objectives
- A proven self-starter who requires minimum supervision
- Willingness to travel periodically
- A strong technical background
- Bilingualism an asset
- Prior shop experience would be an asset
- Mechanical training would be an asset
- Valid driver's license
- Basic computer skills, competence in excel & word documents
- Safeguard assets of the company in general but most specifically those within your areas of responsibility
- Establish a working relationship with fellow employees
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment both on and off our property
- Delivery of both new and reconditioned material to specified customers
Job Type: Full-time