Our salon is looking to add a dynamic individual to our creative team. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is interested in working in a supportive and fun environment with potential for growth.
Your role as receptionist will be to develop and maintain client relations, and act as an effective link between stylists and clients. Below are some of the duties expected of you on an average day...
- Greet clients; ensure they are settled with jacket hung up, offered a beverage, aware of any possible delays, and make the stylist aware the client has arrived
- Help walk-in clients make appointments, and sell retail products to the best of your ability
- Check out clients and rebook them when needed
- Check voice messages, return calls and emails
- Confirm upcoming appointments with clients
- Maintaining a clean work environment, washing glasses, mugs and color tools
- Keeping up with laundry throughout the day etc..
Previous reception experience is a PLUS but not needed : )
We are ideally looking for someone with open availability, willing to work either Saturday or Sunday as well as shifts during the week (to be determined during interview)
Please email us your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time